Let’s talk about how to rank your YouTube videos higher in the search results to get more views and subscribers. In this livestream, we discussed my strategy for ranking videos higher in the YouTube search results.
How To Rank Higher In YouTube Search Results:
1. Ethical Clickbait – You want the video titles to peak the curiosity of the potential viewer. You do not want your titles to be misleading!
2. Compelling Thumbnails – Your thumbnail should compliment the video title, not repeat it. The text and images should be easy to read and the photos should be intriguing.
3. Tags – I keep it simple. I use the VidIQ Chrome extension to see what keywords and tags are working for my competition.
4. Description – The description is very important. It should include the relevant keywords you are trying to rank for. The description should be a 500 word blog post describing the contents of your video.
5. Mirroring – Remember, there is no need to reinvent the wheel! If you see some other channel make a video that gets a lot of views, make your own version of it!
Jordan and I would love to mentor you on YouTube. If you are interested, we offer a monthly membership where we teach you how we have built successful YouTube channels called Passion To Paycheck!
Passion To Paycheck:
Discount Code: SAVE50 (50% off coupon)
Set up a free Skype call with me here: